Last night I finished up breaking out the old weatherstripping in the rear and vent run channels.
I put blue painters tape on the door next to the window channel to reduce the chance of marring the paint.
Here's the cleaned out vent window channel:
I removed the bottom bolt on the front vent window channel.
I also removed both bolts on the rear window channel run and completely pulled out that lower channel.
I did a test fit of the top/back window run piece and quickly noticed that the material has reliefs cut into the back side to allow it to contour to the curve in the door.
I then pulled the new weatherstripping off and applied a bead of 3M Black Super Weatherstrip Adhesive to the middle channel of the back of the weatherstripping that contacts the door.
After gluing in the top/back of the window weatherstrip I removed the old door sweeps.
I then install the vent window glass run weatherstrip, first doing a test fit. I noticed one end is cut squared and the other end has angled cuts. The square/flat cut end goes on top.
Last up was installing the new door sweeps which were pretty easy to install.
I noticed that there's a thicker/deeper door sweep and a thinner/shallower door sweep. The thicker/deeper door sweep goes on the outside, thinner/shallower inside. (Bottom is the thicker/outer door sweep.)
It was threatening to rain so I called it a night. I didn't put the door panel back on yet, so that'll wait for another day.
The window sure does roll up nicely and seals very well. With that, I'm 25% done with replacing the door weatherstripping.