Headlight switch/wiring

Bullistik8v92
Jr Mod - Guru
Jr Mod - Guru

Headlight switch/wiring

Postby Bullistik8v92 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:25 pm

As far as I'm aware, the headlight switch connector is NLA. Does anyone know if that's still true or if anyone is making a repop?

As I start getting ready to do the wiring on the 77 I've been trying to find as many new connectors as I can so that I can use as many of the OEM switches as well. The headlight switch connector so far is the only one I don't think anyone has made a reproduction of and I'm hoping that my google'ing skills are lacking and someone knows of a replacement!

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

jamesdfo
Sr Contributor
Sr Contributor

Re: Headlight switch/wiring

Postby jamesdfo » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:14 pm

No guarantees without checking first, but one place to try would be Narragansett Reproductions (link below)

http://www.narragansettreproductions.com/

Others you might also try: Painless, Ron Francis

Bullistik8v92
Jr Mod - Guru
Jr Mod - Guru

Re: Headlight switch/wiring

Postby Bullistik8v92 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:07 pm

Thanks. I sent Narragansett an email since they don't have functional online catalogues.

I have talked to Denis Carpenter, Painless, American Autowire, Ron Francis and a couple others and no dice. American Autowire has a plug and play harness that uses all factory Ford connectors....except the headlight switch. AA gives you a new switch that is more or less universal. I have used several different American Autowire kits and I like their stuff. It's a good value and I'm actually using one of their universal kits in the 77.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Return to “Electrical and Wiring”