Headlight switch/wiring

Bullistik8v92
Jr Mod - Guru
Jr Mod - Guru

Headlight switch/wiring

Post by Bullistik8v92 »

As far as I'm aware, the headlight switch connector is NLA. Does anyone know if that's still true or if anyone is making a repop?

As I start getting ready to do the wiring on the 77 I've been trying to find as many new connectors as I can so that I can use as many of the OEM switches as well. The headlight switch connector so far is the only one I don't think anyone has made a reproduction of and I'm hoping that my google'ing skills are lacking and someone knows of a replacement!

jamesdfo
Sr Contributor
Sr Contributor

Re: Headlight switch/wiring

Post by jamesdfo »

No guarantees without checking first, but one place to try would be Narragansett Reproductions (link below)

http://www.narragansettreproductions.com/

Others you might also try: Painless, Ron Francis

Bullistik8v92
Jr Mod - Guru
Jr Mod - Guru

Re: Headlight switch/wiring

Post by Bullistik8v92 »

Thanks. I sent Narragansett an email since they don't have functional online catalogues.

I have talked to Denis Carpenter, Painless, American Autowire, Ron Francis and a couple others and no dice. American Autowire has a plug and play harness that uses all factory Ford connectors....except the headlight switch. AA gives you a new switch that is more or less universal. I have used several different American Autowire kits and I like their stuff. It's a good value and I'm actually using one of their universal kits in the 77.