Customized F350 long term project.

Bullistik8v92
Jr Mod - Guru
Jr Mod - Guru

Re: Customized F350 long term project.

Postby Bullistik8v92 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:29 am

It hasn't helped much yet, but it's only been a few months and a server crash and there are a lot of really well established forums for the regular cab and newer stuff. But give it time and it'll come around. Hopefully just not too much. I like that this forum isn't full of a bunch of internet experts who have to pick a fight about everything and it would be nice to grow a little without losing the feel of the place.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

OrthmannJ

Postby OrthmannJ » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:22 am

That's true. I just wish there was a little more... I don't know, everyday content. People talking about their trucks, how they're using them, the adventures, the trips to the lumber yard, that kind of thing. The most active thing on here is the online trucks for sale. If it wasn't for that this place would be a ghost town.
1969 F-100
1996 F-350 Crew Cab Powerstroke
Previous rigs:
1978 F-250 crew cab
1994 Explorer XLT
1978 Bronco Ranger XLT
1981 F-100 shortbox stepside Ranger XLT
1994 F-150 XLT S/C 4X4

Bullistik8v92
Jr Mod - Guru
Jr Mod - Guru

Postby Bullistik8v92 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:24 am

OrthmannJ wrote:That's true. I just wish there was a little more... I don't know, everyday content. People talking about their trucks, how they're using them, the adventures, the trips to the lumber yard, that kind of thing. The most active thing on here is the online trucks for sale. If it wasn't for that this place would be a ghost town.

I agree 100%. There are really only maybe 2 or 3 active threads besides the sale threads.

I was hoping at the very least threads like the "street scene" one would be more popular. There's got to be some really cool stuff floating around out there from back in the day.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Return to “Projects - Images and stories, etc...”