It was about an 85 mile drive to get to FiTech but since it was the day after Christmas there was hardly anyone on the road so it only took about an hour and ten minutes. During peak traffic times that same drive could take three hours.
I've started working towards getting the heater/defroster in working order. I figure I should have that working if I decide to head up into the mountains this winter.
The blower motor is new and works fine. The first simple step was hooking up the ground wire in the engine compartment and jumping power to the blower motor directly from the battery to ensure the ground was good. I've got all the wiring diagrams for a 1973 and 1978 model year but I'm not sure of the similarities or differences between those years and 1975, particularly in the wire colors and relay switches. Next, I've got to verify the rest of the wiring to the instrument panel and the various vacuum lines.